Is heading to the Christmas tree farm or lot with the family to pick a perfect tree one of your favorite holiday traditions? Ohio offers so many great Christmas tree farms to choose from, whether you're from Columbus,...
Cutler Real Estate asked Angie a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Angie's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Having a background in sales, entrepreneurship and marketing allows me to bring well-rounded expertise to my clients to always get the job done.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Starting as an Office Manager in a boutique Real Estate office, I saw an opportunity to think outside the box and bring a different energy to deals. I knew it was something I would love and excel at, so I became a Realtor.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in the little hub between Grove City, Galloway and 43228. It has a variety of different homes, shopping and dining. It’s easy to get anywhere from here.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Reality TV is my downfall, though I enjoy reading books, traveling and spending time with my family and dog as well.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?
CRS, PMN, PSASpecialties
Dog Lover, Family, Foodie, Music, Reading / Writing, Traveling
Finding your next home just got easier. Save custom searches and get email alerts for new listings that come on the market.